18 U.S.C. 2257 RECORD-KEEPING REQUIREMENTS COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
The Pussy List is not the primary producer of content, as defined in 2257(h)(2)(A)(i) and 28 CFR 75.1(c)(1), of any of the content contained on this website.
In compliance with 18 USC 2257, all models and/or performers who appear in any visual depiction of:
- actual sexually-explicit conduct made after July 3, 1995; and/or
- simulated sexually-explicit conduct or actual lascivious exhibition of the genitals made after March 18, 2009; appearing or otherwise contained in or at this site were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions.
All other visual depictions displayed on The Pussy List are exempt from 18 USC 2257 regulations because they either:
- do not portray conduct as specifically listed as actual sexually-explicit conduct in 18 USC 2256;
- were created prior to July 3, 1995; or
- are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity.
For more information about the documentation compiled and maintained by the primary producers of the content in compliance with 18 USC 2257, please contact the following custodians of records. Any compliance questions pertaining exclusively to The Pussy List should be directed to email@example.com.
DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act)
thepussylist.com and it’s associated websites listed under the Our Network page is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the Internet by uploading, storing and displaying various types of media. We do not actively monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the thepussylist.com website or any of it’s associated websites listed under the Our Network page and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
In order to facilitate the process, we have provided an online form for your use. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. Your written notice must include the following:
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.